terça-feira, 1 de dezembro de 2009

Song titles

Eu sou um grande fã do programa Whose line is it anyway?. Os caras realmente são mestres da improvisação. Recomendo fortemente!
E dentro desse programa tem um quadro que se chama song titles, onde os atores só podem conversar falando nomes de músicas.
Esse quadro me inspirou a escrever esse poema, uma espécie de ascenção e queda do amor.
Espero que gostem. Mais abaixo vai uma amostra do quadro.

Act I
When love comes to town
There Ain’t no mountain high enough
Happiness is a warm gun
And I want it all
You’re Born to be my baby
Can’t take my eyes off of you
I Shout it out loud
Isn’t she lovely?
The one I love
Can’t get enough of you baby

Act II
But Falling in love (is hard on the knees)
I heard it through the grapevine
The thrill is gone
And Love hurts
It's a Bad obsession
I guess that’s why they call it the blues
Hit the road, Jack
To the Boulevard of broken dreams
What’s love got to do with it?
I Should Have Known Better

Act III
Gotta Turn the page
As time goes by
Cos’ You gotta love someone
Everybody needs somebody to love
Keep the faith
So I’m Looking for a fox
Anybody seen my baby?
Somebody to love
To Hold me, thrill me, kiss me, kill me
Fly away from here

Epilogue
I am mine
They can’t take that away from me
It’s the end of the world as we know it (and I feel fine)
(repeat)

Um comentário:

Fábio disse...

To olhando aqui o site... muito legal, olha eu tb tenho um blog acessa la www.ecosodotelecoteco.blogspot.com . Abraço e sucesso aí